For Summit 2017 we decided to do something different for our web presence, and create our very own standalone site. This was the first year we decided to do this, so it was a hard pivot from what we had done in years past. Since we didn’t have much time to get the website fully operational before registration we edited a HubSpot free template. This was definitely a mistake, because the template fought us the whole way, and in the end it would have been easier to code the site by hand and integrate it into hubspot later. My role was to find a template and adapt to fit our needs. I did all of the custom coding and assisted in making assets for the site.