This Research and Development video was shown live at our first Summit conference. I worked closely with the R&D team to get features and screenshots for the video. I had to keep the video simple because some feature would be pulled at the last minute or added based on hist teams progress. This was a rough video that years prior we spent thousands of dollars to get it done in time and this was the second time we did it in house. My role was to make the storyboard, animation, and select the music for the video while working with the other team to get all the visual aspects and text before launch.